Virtual Meeting: Logistics
Virtual (at Valencia)
Spanish & Portuguese
Advanced Optical Microscopy Meeting 2020
November 24th to 27th, 2020
Instructions for posters and flash talks
For Poster Sessions:
- Before the meeting, presenters will submit their posters in PDF format (A4, portrait or landscape) to local organizers.
- The posters will be available during the whole congress to registered attendees for viewing in parallel rooms or with a link (to be decided with presenters).
- During the poster session presenters will connect to a virtual room and share their screen, and they will fully control the visualization of the poster (even zoom ratio, as needed). Slideshows will not be allowed in general because attendees will pop up at different times, and should be able to visualize
the poster on screen at any time.
- Each day, a number of posters will be set in parallel virtual rooms. Presenters will be expected to present their poster in one of the three poster sessions (November 24th, 25th or 26th).
- On request, a poster could be presented in more sessions (all days or 2 out-of 3 days), only if the presenter is interested and commits to be present.
For Flash Talks Sessions:
- A number of posters will be selected for Flash talks to be presented in the main/plenary virtual room at the end of one scientific session of each day on November 24th, 25th, and 26th, before the corresponding poster session.
- If selected, presenters will show a summary of their poster in up-to 2 slides, in a maximum of 2 minutes.
- Presenters will need to get prepared with optimal audio capabilities (headset recommended).
- In order to optimize the timing and avoid too many screen share issues, presenters may be asked to submit their presentation in advance to local organizers.
is the congress of
BioImaging Spain Network of Excellence
Funding for “BioImaging Spain” (BIO2017-90939-REDE)
Contact us! We will be glad to help you!
By e-mail: email@example.com
By phone/whatsapp: +34 696 241 680 / +34 676 256 028